- PD2.0 Technology:The type-c input&output port have PD 2.0 technology which have MAX.45w output and can fully charge the pottable charger in 4hours with the Type-c input that is 3 times faster than micro-USB;power up your MacBook via the Type-c output that equas the Macbook's orginal 30W charger in power.Large capacity, very durable for use. It is excellent, safe and practical,especially when you are traveling
.Supports USB and Type-C PD input modes (PD input up to 45W) The experiment is equipped with 45W PD charging, full ≤3H;When the fast charge device is 5-6V, the USB output is 3.0A and the output voltage is 4.5-5.25V.
When the fast charge device is 6-9V, the USB output is n2.0A and the output voltage is 8.1-9.9V. When the PD device is identified as 5V-20V, the power is 45W.
- Super compatibility, compatible with more than 99% mobile phones, tablet PCs, Bluetooth speakers and other digital products
- It is very convenience and environmental protective.
- Turns itself on automatically when connected to compatible devices
- Battery Capacity: 20100mAh/ (74Wh) 3.7V
- Battery Type: Premium high-density Lithium-ion battery
- Type-C Input: 5-20V, 45W (MAX)
- Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2.4A (MAX)
- Type-C Output: Supports PD 2.0; 5-20V, 45W (MAX)
- USB Output: 5V/3A (MAX); 9V/2A (MAX)
- Dimensions: 162 ×78.5 × 22.5mm / 6.3 × 3. × 0.8in (L × W × H)
- Weight: 370g /13 ounces
USB-C Charger is sold separately. You are suggested to use 45w Type-C Charger or the supplied charger to charge.
Due to PD compatibility issue, if the Aigo doesn’t charge your laptop and is charged by the laptop conversely, please press the power button to reactivate your Aigo.The status lights should turn on at this time. If the status light do not turn on,try to charge the Aigo with a wall charger.